- 700-800 g pumpkin, diced
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup of cooking cream or can of cream
- 60 grams of Baker’s Choice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 carrots (optional)
How to prepare
- In a deep saucepan, place 60g of Bakers Choice, crushed garlic and chopped onion.
- Add the pumpkin cubes, carrot pieces, and potatoes and cover the vegetables in the meat broth and bring to a boil until the vegetables are done.
- With a mixer, blend the pumpkin soup mixture until completely combined. I put cream or cream.
- Let it boil for five minutes.
- Health and wellness.