Pasta With Basil Sauce
- 150ml cooking cream
- 1/2 cup basil sauce
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bag of spaghetti (450 g)
- 70 grams of Baker’s Choice
- 1 teaspoon ground basil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
How to prepare
- Boil spaghetti in salted water, then drain and set aside.
- Heat 70g of Bakers Choice in a deep saucepan over medium heat (160°C – 190°C).
- Put the chicken pieces in the pot and stir until fully cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of chicken broth, cooking cream, and basil sauce, then stir the mixture until the ingredients are homogeneous, and leave it to boil for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper after the mixture boils.
- Put the spaghetti over the basil mixture, and stir until the spaghetti is completely covered with the sauce.
- Pour pasta with basil sauce on a plate and garnish with Parmesan and pine nuts.
- Health and wellness.