- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon of yeast
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup warm water
- Stuffing as desired
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 cups flour
- 6 tablespoons of powdered milk
- 200 grams of Baker’s Choice
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
How to prepare
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients (flour, powdered milk, sugar, salt).
- Add the oil, water and dry ingredients mixture, and mix until you have a smooth, cohesive dough.
- Let the croissant dough rest for an hour to ferment.
- Roll out the croissant dough in a square shape, spread the croissant dough with 200 grams of Baker’s Choice, then fold the dough inside and leave it for about an hour.
- After an hour has passed, press the dough until it empties from the air, stretch it into a square shape and then fold it again, and the process is repeated 3 or 4 times every 30 minutes
- Roll out the croissant dough thinly into a circle, and cut it into equal triangles.
- Put the filling you want, and start rolling the dough from the base of the triangle to the top corner and leave it for a quarter of an hour.
- Great the croissants with egg yolk, and put them in the oven for 20 minutes, until the tops of the croissants are browned.
- Health and wellness.