- 4 breasts, diced
- 25gm Baker’s Choice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 10 fresh curry leaves
- & frac14; teaspoon salt
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 chopped hot chili
- 1/4 teaspoon each of the following spices (black pepper, salt, cumin)
- 1 teaspoon each of the following spices (masala, curry)
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
How to prepare
- Marinate chicken with salt, pepper, curry, masala and cumin and refrigerate for 10 minutes
- In a saucepan, put 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 10 grams of bakers’ choice, add onions, garlic and bring to a boil.
- Add ginger, tomatoes and hot pepper and stir until they change color, then mix with an electric hand mixer and put the mixture in a bowl to the side.
- In the same pot, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 15 grams of Bakers Choice, then add the curry leaves and the seasoned chicken pieces and cook until done (about 10 minutes on medium heat)
- After the chicken is cooked, add the mixture you prepared earlier, then stir and add the chicken broth cube and coconut milk and leave it to boil for five minutes
- Serve with long white rice or bread.