- 1 kilo chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon each of the following spices (cumin, salt, red pepper)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 chopped red onion
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 flour tortillas
- 200gm Baker’s Choice Butter, melted
- 5.1 cup yellow cheddar cheese
- 5.1 White Cheddar Cheese
How to prepare
- Cut the chicken into cubes and mix with red pepper, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and 150 g of Bakers Choice Butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and stir until fully cooked through, about 6 minutes, and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in the same frying pan, then add the bell pepper (color to taste) and onion, and saute until softened, then add the crushed garlic.
- Transfer the mixture to the chicken bowl, add the lemon juice and mix.
- Clean the pan of remaining oil with kitchen paper.
- Melt 50 g of Baker’s Choice butter to brush a flour tortilla.
- Brush the top of the tortillas with Bakers Choice Butter.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Transfer the bread onto the skillet (taking into account the buttered Bakers Choice side, directly onto the skillet).
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese on half of one side of the tortilla, then spread 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture on top.
- Fold the tortillas and leave them until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Repeat the process for all the pieces, and serve with your choice of fresh vegetables, red sauce, or guacamole.
- Health and wellness.