- 4 potatoes
- 1 white onion
- 75 grams of Baker’s Choice
- 3.5 cups of water
- 1 cup liquid milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
How to prepare
- Cut the onions and potatoes into small cubes.
- Dissolve 75g of Bakers Choice and saute the onions and potatoes in it with a pinch of salt.
- Boil the potatoes in 3.5 cups of water.
- Once cooked, mash the potatoes with an electric mixer.
- Add the milk and lemon to the mixture. Mix until you have a thick and homogeneous mixture.
- Return the potato mixture to the saucepan over medium heat, and bring to a boil for five minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Health and wellness.