- 250 gm fresh white mushroom
- 250 gm of fresh brown mushrooms
- 50 grams of Baker’s Choice
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups of water
- 250 ml cooking cream
How to prepare
- In a deep saucepan, saute chopped onion and mashed garlic with 50g of Bakers Choice.
- Cut the mushrooms into cubes, and add the onions and garlic over a high heat.
- After 2-3 minutes, add 2 tablespoons of flour and 3 cups of water to the saucepan.
- After the mushroom soup boils, place the mixture with an electric mixer until it becomes a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour in 250 ml of cooking cream and let it boil for 5 minutes
- Health and wellness.