- 1 teaspoon each of the following spices (salt, pepper, oregano)
- 1 cup risotto rice
- 1.5 cups fresh white mushrooms, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 40 grams of Baker’s Choice
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 sticks of chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon wild thyme
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
How to prepare
- Heat a frying pan, put Baker’s Choice, and add the chopped onion and mashed garlic until wilted.
- Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Turn the heat from high to 185°C and add the rice to the skillet.
- Stir the rice for 1 minute into the onion mixture.
- Place the mushrooms in the skillet and stir to combine.
- Add hot chicken broth, about ½ cup at a time, stirring constantly.
- Wait until the rice absorbs the broth and then repeat the process, add half a cup and wait until the rice is absorbed.
- Keep stirring until you have a creamy sauce.
- Serve the risotto on a plate, garnishing it with thyme, parsley and Parmesan.
- Health and wellness.