- 1 teaspoon each of the following spices (salt, pepper, ginger, rosemary, white pepper)
- 2 grated carrots
- 1 \ 2 celery, chopped li>
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons of the mixture
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1\2 cups of each type of cheese (mozzarella, kashkaval, ricotta)
- 1 \ 2 cup cooking cream li>
- 100 grams of Baker’s Choice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 500 g minced meat
- 1 large bag of lasagna noodles
How to prepare
- Fry onions in oil and 75 g of Bakers Choice, then add minced meat, salt and pepper.
- Add grated carrots, chopped celery and tomato sauce.
- Add 2 tablespoons of vinegar, chicken bouillon cubes, a pinch of ginger, rosemary, a pinch of black pepper, and 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- In a new saucepan, combine the milk, flour, 25g of Bakers Choice, a pinch of white pepper, salt and a cold chicken bouillon cube.
- Then turn on the heat and keep stirring until you have a béchamel sauce.
- In an ovenproof bowl, put a layer of bechamel, then a layer of lasagna, then a layer of sauce, then the three types of cheese (or any types of cheese). Your choice).
- The process is repeated until the bowl is full, then add the cooking cream on top with a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Put it in the oven at 185°C for 25 minutes.
- Then turn on the oven from the top until the top turns red.
- Health and wellness.