- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium sized potatoes
- 100gm Baker’s Choice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup white flour
How to prepare
- Peel and grate the potatoes, then put them in a deep bowl with 2 cups of cold water and leave for 10 minutes.
- Empty the bowl of water and dry the grated potatoes on kitchen paper.
- Return the grated potatoes to the pot after they are dry, and add the chopped onions, flour, and eggs while stirring.
- Keep stirring until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Heat 25g of Bakers Choice in a skillet over low heat (85°C – 100°C) to medium, then put some of the hash brown mixture in the skillet.
- Leave the hash brown mixture for five minutes, then flip it over, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and leave for another five minutes.
- The process is repeated until all the potatoes are used up, and served with grilled sausages.
- Health and wellness.