Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 white toast bread.
- 30 grams of white cheese.
- 30 grams of yellow cheese.
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
- 55 grams of bakers’ choice.
How to prepare
- Heat a frying pan on a low heat.
- Spread 25 grams of Baker’s Choice on top of the bottom piece of toast.
- Spread the toast with a teaspoon of cream cheese.
- Put the white and yellow cheese slices.
- Repeat the process of greasing the Baker’s Choice for the top piece of toast.
- Put 30g of Bakers Choice Butter in the skillet.
- Put the toast in the pan for two minutes, until golden.
- The process is repeated for the other side of the toast.
- Health and wellness.