- 1 Bag of Fettuccine Pasta (500 g)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 75 grams of Baker’s Choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each of the following spices (paprika, oregano, pepper, garlic powder)
- 2 cups cooking cream
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, for garnish
How to prepare
- Boil the pasta and set aside in a colander.
- Season the chicken with the spices, and cut it into cubes.
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 75 g of Bakers Choice in a frying pan and add the chicken pieces.
- When chicken is done, add mushrooms with a sprinkle of pepper until golden.
- Put the crushed garlic and pour in 2 cups of the cooking cream.
- In a cup of cold water, dissolve a tablespoon of flour and put it in a saucepan with a little lemon juice.
- Add the pasta and stir to coat with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese for garnish.
- Health and wellness.