- 500 grams chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon each of the following spices (pepper, cardamom, paprika, cinnamon)
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 80 grams of Baker’s Choice
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 cup cooking cream
- 1 chicken stock cube
How to prepare
- Cut chicken breasts into cubes and season with pepper, vinegar, cardamom, paprika, cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, and refrigerate.
- In a frying pan, toast 1/4 cup of cashews in 20g of Bakers Choice and set aside.
- In the same skillet, put 40g of bakers’ choice, chopped onion and mashed garlic, add the chicken pieces and stir until done.
- In a different saucepan, combine 20g of Baker’s Choice with the flour, cream, and chicken bouillon cube, and simmer until mixture thickens.
- In blender, place remaining 1/2 cup cashews until powdery and pour into saucepan.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and bring it to a boil.
- Served with white rice and roasted cashews for garnish.
- Health and wellness.