- 900 grams chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon each of the following spices (pepper, paprika, garlic powder, sodium carbonate)
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
Buffalo Sauce :
- 60gm of Bakers Choice
- 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup ketchup
How to prepare
- Put a knife into the chicken wings and season with 1/4 cup cornstarch, paprika, garlic powder, sodium carbonate, 1/2 cup water and mix in a bowl until mixture looks like a pancake batter.
- . Place the chicken wings in the starch mixture for at least 15 minutes.
- . In a bowl, mix flour with 1/2 cup starch.
- Remove the chicken wings from the first mixture and dip them in the flour and starch mixture.
- . Heat the oil pan over a low heat, and place the chicken wings in it until golden, about 7-9 minutes.
- . Meanwhile, prepare the buffalo sauce. In a deep saucepan, combine the following ingredients over low heat: 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce, soy sauce, 60g of bakers’ choice, sugar, and ketchup and bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken wings to the mixture and mix until coated in the buffalo sauce.
- Served with carrots, celery, and ranch dressing.
- Health and wellness.