- 1 cup brown flour
- 1 cup warm liquid milk
- 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup thick cream
- 1/4 cup honey
- 25gm Baker’s Choice
- 1/4 cup sweet cheese
How to prepare
- In a bowl, mix the brown flour and vanilla and stir well.
- In another bowl, put the warm milk, yeast and sugar, mix and leave for 3 minutes.
- Gradually add the brown flour to the milk while continuing to knead until you have a firm dough.
- Leave the dough to ferment for at least an hour. After an hour, cut it into 4-5 medium-sized pieces.
- Put a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, pour 25g of Bakers Choice into it and let it heat up well.
- On a flat surface, roll out the dough pieces into a round shape, put one of the pieces in the pan and leave in the pan for 2-3 minutes until golden on the bottom, then flip to the other side and leave for another 2 minutes.
- Repeat step No. (6) on all dough pieces, then leave the dough pieces to cool.
- Cut the dough slices into cubes, then put them in the electric mixer, then peel the bananas and cut them into medium-sized pieces, then place them with the dough pieces and process until the bananas and dough become a well-combined mixture.
- Continue grinding the banana and dough, adding half the amount of honey and half the amount of cream until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Pour the Masoub mixture into serving cups, spread the cheese on all the cups, add the cream, and the remaining honey. Serve warm.