- 500 grams tenderloin beef
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 cup water
- 1.5 tablespoons of flour
- 1/2 cup cooking cream
- 75gm of Bakers Choice
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper together
How to prepare
- In a deep frying pan, place the Baker’s Choice, vegetable oil, onion, and a pinch of salt until golden.
- Cut the tenderloin into thin slices and add to the onion and sprinkle with pepper.
- After the meat is done, add the fresh mushrooms and broccoli and saute until slightly cooked.
- Put 2 tablespoons of mustard, vegetable broth cube, and 1 cup of water and mix.
- Dissolve 1.5 tablespoons of flour in ½ cup of water and pour over the meat and vegetable mixture.
- Finally add the cooking cream and let it boil for five minutes.
- Serve with white rice or potato brie.
- Health and wellness.