Note before you start: Take the goulash dough out of the refrigerator and leave it for at least an hour until it becomes soft to be easy to use.
- In a bowl, mix ground pistachios, 1 tablespoon of blossom water, 1 tablespoon of sherrh, and 1 tablespoon of white sugar and mix until combined and set aside.
- Put the gouache dough out on a flat surface, then take an oven-proof dish and brush the bottom with some of the melted Baker’s Choice, until the base is covered with butter.
- Make one layer of the goulash dough and place it on the plate, then brush it with Baker’s Choice using the brush.
- The process is repeated about seven times, until you have 8 layers of velache.
Put a generous amount of butter between each two layers:*
- Pour the pistachio filling over the dough, spreading it evenly over the entire plate and pressing it lightly (using the palms of your hands).
- Repeat step 3 until you have 8 second layers.
- After you finish creating the layers of the goulash dough, cut it into equal-sized triangles.
- Bake in the oven at 220°C for 30 minutes.
- After taking it out of the oven, pour a cup of syrup over it and serve warm.